Saturday, May 3, 2008

Mirror Mirror on the Wall

Myspace is like a magic mirror sometimes. When you're feeling nostalgic, you can look back at all of your old friends, and see how they're getting on with you life. (Sure you could e-mail them, but remember, there might be a reason you aren't friends anymore.) It's nice to see who got married to whom, who went to college, who came out of the closet, and the most important who got really fat! Through the magic of the Internet I can find all of my old friends from school (K-12), all the members of the bulletin board I use to frequent (back when that was cool), old co-workers, family members we all thought had died (or at least hoped), but I can't find my little brother's myspace page to save my life! He's living in the black hole of the Internet. Let me know if you see Monkey Lord around.

No comments: