Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Danger of Lurking

I admit it openly, I am a lurker. I have more than a handful of blogs that I read everyday (the list just keeps growing of how many) and I don't comment on a single one. (At least I didn't. I recently started commenting on Anti-Social Networking, but that's more of a community than a blog, but back to the topic at hand.) Not a damn one. I didn't see the harm in it either. Until today. Standing outside, I met the writer of one of my preferred blogs. She started her blog a few months ago, and that's when I found it. I've been reading it since the beginning. She just got a job with the company I work for. We work in the same building, on the same floor. We take our breaks in the same floor. I know a lot about her, and she doesn't know about it. Awkward. I feel like a flippin' stalker. Don't let this happen to you!

Her friggin' blog is bookmarked on my computer. I am such an idiot....


2 comments:

Unknown said...

you are so funny! she wouldn't mind knowing you read her blog...

Robin said...

I am a star.... a big bright shining star!! :o)