Saturday, October 18, 2008

Letters to a Marine - 4

While my twin brother is away at Marine boot camp, I'll be writing him weekly letters. Because I share everything with you, I'll also post them on my blog. Enjoy!


Uterus-buddy!

This week I have spent all my spare time preparing for the upcoming holidays. I’m ready for the candy-grubbing goblins, disguised as trick-or-treaters (an aluminum baseball bat should do the trick). But Sandy Claws and his sidekick Tom the Man-Eating Turkey, not so much. The hardware store is out of barbed wire, and my apartment complex doesn’t approve of land mine or other such boobie traps. (Heh-heh, I wrote “boobie”.) How am I suppose to protect myself from such villainous characters? I’ve plastered glue rat traps along my roof, in the hopes that it will slow them down long enough for me to run for my life. But since it won’t buy me too long, the cats are on their own.

In the letter you wrote Opera Mom, you asked for pictures. Sorry I didn’t include one in my last letter, it takes a while for word to get through the grape vine. You do know I haven’t lived in that house for years, right? Where’s the my letter from you?

Love and miss you tons,

Suicidal Jane



1 comment:

a smiley face said...

I've said it before & I'll say it again: you're such a cutie!
I love that thing you do with your mouth (in the picture, I mean. Get your mind outta the gutter, woman. Jeesh!)