Monday, October 13, 2008

It's nine o'clock, do you know where your pants are?

My twin brother, Radio Active Slog, doesn't like wearing pants. It's not that he prefers to wear shorts, skirts, kilts, he just doesn't like to wear anything below the waist. I think this is disgusting. Once he started puberty, it wasn't too difficult to convince him to at least wear boxers when wondering around the family house Saturday morning. After a long week of school, the last thing I need to see when eating cereal and watching cartoons is how many pubes Radio Active Slog has managed to accumulate. His love of being sans pants, became such a huge part of his life, that for years he would answer his phone, "Hello, I'm not wearing any pants."

Why am I telling you this? Because this is pertinent information, that you will need to know when you read my next post, tomorrow.

To be continued...

No comments: