Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Day Two

There's a crazy game running rampant on the Internet. It's a game very similar to one I just played. But since I've been tagged by three people now, I'm breaking down and playing it too. I'm told to post 25 "random" things about me. But to add suspense, I'm posting one thing a day. I see you shiver in antici...........................................pation

2. When I was a little kid, I wanted to be an author. My best friend and I would spend hours inventing worlds, the people who lived in them and the elaborate histories of them. However we never wrote anything down, and now I'm too lazy to put it all on paper. Also, I wonder if I were to write it and publish it, would she sue me because she helped come up with it all? We didn't end on the best terms, actually we didn't really end on any terms. She told me she wanted to date my twin brother, and I told her not to. She tried to hook up with him, I found out about it and I haven't talked to her since. This was several years ago, but I've only recently let go of this grudge.

No comments: