Thursday, February 12, 2009

Day Three

There's a crazy game running rampant on the Internet. It's a game very similar to one I just played. But since I've been tagged by three people now, I'm breaking down and playing it too. I'm told to post 25 "random" things about me. But to add suspense, I'm posting one thing a day. I see you shiver in antici...........................................pation

3. For the first fifteen years of my life I went to church twice a week. Every Wednesday while my mother conducted choir practice, and every Sunday for two to four services. I only had to attend one of the services, and could play in the rest of the church/chapel during the practices and the other services, as long as I was quiet. My friends and I took great advantage of this unsupervised time. Snooping in closets full of priest robes, telling ghost stories in the bell tower, and getting into the sacramental wine.

1 comment:

a smiley face said...

*sigh*
the glamour of growing up Catholic!
How I envy you :)