Saturday, February 14, 2009

Day Five

There's a crazy game running rampant on the Internet. It's a game very similar to one I just played. But since I've been tagged by three people now, I'm breaking down and playing it too. I'm told to post 25 "random" things about me. But to add suspense, I'm posting one thing a day. I see you shiver in antici...........................................pation

5. For two consecutive summers, I worked as an au pair for my aunt. Her two sons were enough to make me want to sterilize myself and never have children. Never, ever, ever. Seven years later, I'm still not ready to have children. People tell me it's different when it's your own kid, but I figure then, you're not getting paid to wipe their asses and noses.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

just remember that when you finally have children, several things happen.

first, you get to tell them that santa is on contract with china and japan for the high end electronics and they fell behind in production this year which is why there won't be a Wii under the tree.

second, the FDA will have approved gps chip implantation of children.

finally, we'll finally get to see what exactly a monguin looks like.

Nameless Cynic said...

Of course, if they take after their parents, wiping their asses and noses simultaneously can be done in one short hand movement...

Unknown said...

Is that where Monkey Lord gets it?

a smiley face said...

i'm SO with you on this one. Kids are monsters and I've spent plenty of time with different kids of all ages and backgrounds to scare me off of EVER considering putting myself through that. Kid people are masochists!