Thursday, April 24, 2008

Why I don't own nice things.

This is the post that chronicles day one of my time with a waterproof camera. It's not actually my camera. Lizard loaned it to me. I didn't actually ask to borrow it. But with all the picture diaries I've been posting, she wanted to see what I would "do with it." I have to say, I've come up with lots and lots of ideas. And I hope to accomplish them all before she asks for the camera back. I'm not sure how long I'll have it, so I'm prioritizing them; my favorite idea to the least favorite. So if this series of waterproof camera pictures goes downhill... tough. Also, after Lizard sees this post... this might the only one of the chronicle....

This is the front of the camera, inside it's waterproof case.

I love the primary colors! It reminds me of the fisher price toys I had as a kid. "My First Tape Player" "My First Coffee Maker" "My First Battering Ram" I bet the colors are bright and distinguishable so you can see them well under water.

Lizard bought the camera to take pictures when she goes scuba diving.

I do not know how to scuba dive.

As I have said before, I don't breathe water.

I breathe through my nose and mouth.

Why would I want to surround my nose and mouth by something I can not breathe?

So, since I can't go diving... here's the water I'm going to let the camera explore.



*Flush*





To be continued... hopefully....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe you put my camera in the toilet. I'm laughing so hard, it makes me glad I just made toilet paper oragami. I'm still interested to see what else comes of this swaray with the water proof camera.

Anonymous said...

O god I think we should clean the toilet..