Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Let's be honest...

I just got a e-mail from Netflix, letting me know that season 8 of Grey's Anatomy is now available streaming. Not just one, but two e-mails.

The "cool" (and I use that word very loosely) part of me wants to scoff. Netflix, why do you think this news is noteworthy enough for an e-mail notification? What about my viewing habits makes you think I'd even be remotely interested in watching that?

But then the honest part of me is freaking out, because I can't wait to watch episode after episode, putting off sleep until I've seen every single one! And of course Netflix thinks this something I'd be extremely interested in, and worth e-mailing about, I've seen all of the other seasons this way!!!

Do you think I need to restock on tissues for this view bonanza? Or is the one box I already have at home enough?

No comments: