Monday, March 2, 2009

Day Twenty

There's a crazy game running rampant on the Internet. It's a game very similar to one I just played. But since I've been tagged by three people now, I'm breaking down and playing it too. I'm told to post 25 "random" things about me. But to add suspense, I'm posting one thing a day. I see you shiver in antici...........................................pation.

20. I have dyed my hair many colors, but my favorite was purple. A surprising effect was that women ages 60 and up would randomly come up to me at the grocery store and compliment me on the color. They'd ask me where I'd gotten it done. I'd answer them honestly that I'd done it myself, with Rit fabric dye mixed in my conditioner.

3 comments:

Robin said...

Serious?

Unknown said...

Serious!

Unknown said...

that was such a pretty color! i miss that color.