Saturday, March 7, 2009

Day Twenty-five

There's a crazy game running rampant on the Internet. It's a game very similar to one I just played. But since I've been tagged by three people now, I'm breaking down and playing it too. I'm told to post 25 "random" things about me. But to add suspense, I'm posting one thing a day. I see you shiver in antici...........................................pation.

25. I check this woman's blog every day. Even though she hasn't written anything SINCE NOVEMBER!



Thanks for sticking around for all 25 "random things". These may be the most posts I've posted consecutively. Remind me to buy you a cocktail to celebrate.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i check her blog too. she never writes, she never calls...

i text her and tell her to blog and she doesn't. she just doesn't love us anymore.