Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Response to an open letter

I got a response from my spider acquaintance. This letter was written in a spider web. (I tried to take a picture of it, but the flash made it unreadable.)

Dear Jane,

Everyday you destroy my home worse than Hurricane Katrina. Of course I don't want to be your friend. I know where you live, I know where you sleep. This I promise you, I will get even.

Vengeful Spider,
~Bridget

So the spider's name is Bridget, and she's pissed... I think it's time for me to go away on vacation. Off to Colorado I go! See ya in a few days when the exterminator has gassed my apartment.

1 comment:

Anna Wilder said...

As a fellow survivor (I, too, have been harassed by a winged ant thing lately) I feel for you.

Good idea to go "on the lamb" in the Rockies for a while.

How long will Bridget live, I wonder? :)