Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Limbo?

While I was on vacation, an outbreak of salmonella spread across the southern part of the state I reside in (New Mexico), a woman was denied entry into a store because of her service cat (where can I get one of those?), a local Walmart almost blew up but then didn't, Senator Obama picked a VP running mate (I thought Governor Richardson would have been a better choice, but what do I know?), a hydrogen car went on a cross-country road trip, our local scientists planned to blow stuff up (not Walmart), the Olympics ended (no link, you'll just have to take my word for it), and many, many other things happened. I have a lot to catch up on, please bear with me.
~~~~~~~~
Mr J and I drove up to Colorado, as our destination was only six hours away from our home in Albuquerque. Actually he drove, I just drifted in and out sleep the whole time. And on our journey, and interesting question was pondered. When driving out of one state and in to another state there are signs. One sign reading "You are now leaving ". and another sign reading "You are now entering ." These signs are about a mile apart. So when you are in that "middle mile", where are you? And another question... can my mom smoke pot there legally?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow, the things i miss being out of state...