Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Oompa Loompas need love too, Batman

Do any of the villains Batman catches, and then turns over to the police, ever not plead insanity? It seems that they all end up in the easily escapable Arkham Asylum, so they must have plead insanity for their crimes. Maybe in the Batman universe it's assumed that anyone would have to have one oompa loompa short of chocolate factory to even consider committing a crime?

Should Oompa Loompa be capitalized? I don't think it's a pronoun, but I'm getting conflicting information on the internet. Should just the first "O" be capitalized, both the first "O" and the "L", or just the "L"? Should there be a dash ("-") in between oompa Loompa (Oompa-loompa)?

Why am I fixating on oompa-Loompas when this post was suppose to be about Batman villians?

These are the questions that keep me up at night.

Anyway.... Happy Valentine's Day.

Here's a copy of the e-card I made for Mr J.

No comments: