Tuesday, December 15, 2009

This is how rumors get started.

I can neither confirm nor deny that a certain B-list Hollywood actor, who may or may not have autographed my left breast (and I may or may not have gotten it tattooed there), may or may not be here in town directing a web series pilot. I can am also unable to confirm or deny that I have read the script for this pilot/non-pilot. If I had, and I'm speaking completely hypothetically, I would definitely not have printed copies of it to use to wallpaper my kitchen. That would be weird. And if this was all really happening, and I'm not saying it is, wouldn't it awesome if my little brother, Monkey Lord, (who is currently enrolled in a kick ass film program) were working on the set of this project?

I bet if this dream was all real, he'd bring me home a mini muffin that this B-list Hollywood actor touched.


Or he'd make me come over and get it. Either way, he's enabling me to stalk awesomeness. I love you Monkey Lord! (I'll pick it up Friday, don't eat it.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ooh, are you going to make a plexi box to seal it in and keep it fresh? then you can make mr j clear off the top of the entertainment center so you can start your shrine to ***** ********.