Saturday, December 26, 2009

I've been infected, help me!

If you follow me on twitter or are friends with me on facebook, you might have seen this coming. It happened today. And I am so, dreadfully, sorry.

I bought my first laptop.

That's not the part I'm sorry about. I saved up for an entire year, and asked my family to forgo birthday and Christmas gifts in favor of money to help me buy this computer. It's the first computer I've ever owned. It doesn't belong to a roommate, my parents, siblings, my significant other, it all mine.

What I am sorry for.... I started a 10 day free trial of World of Warcraft today.

And so far, I like it!

So you might have thought that now I no longer have to share a computer with anyone that I'd get a lot more writing, social networking and blogging done. If you thought that, you'd be wrong. Sorry!

3 comments:

The Loss Adjuster said...

See you in about three years.

Unknown said...

Last night... I dream't about playing it!

Unknown said...

okay, really... you CAN'T be into wOw... you are supposed to be the vaccine... not the cause... please don't get into wOw... i want to see you sometime before the end of the next millenia without having to kill the internet...

i can do it too you know.