Thursday, November 20, 2008

I love Fridays.

Even though gas has drastically gone down in price ($1.89 a gallon here), my job offers it's employees the opportunity to work four - ten hour, days, instead of the usual five - eight hour, days. It lets us save money on gas, driving to and from the office adds up. Which means I get a three day weekend, every weekend. Pretty sweet, I know. The only drawback is, when I come back on Monday, my inbox is beyond overflowing.

However, I have come up with a solution. I've hired a temp to do my work for me, each Friday. Her name is Terry the Temp/Pirate.

2 comments:

a smiley face said...

What a cutie! Hope she's more competant than she looks :)

Mr. J said...

Poor Terry, she looks ill. The dialated eyes and the green skin. She needs a sick day. How dare you make her work. SHAME on you.