Sunday, September 13, 2009

Is there anybody out there?

Do you ever start talking to someone, and ten minutes into the conversation you realize you're talking to an insane person?

A few days ago, I found myself talking to a co-worker about instant transportation devices. (You remember, from Star Trek? "Beam me up, Scotty.") My colleague informed me that there was one, at a local laboratory. I assumed she meant that they were working on creating one. But no, according to her, they are merely in possession of one. One that was invented almost forty years ago. How did she know about this? From a series of videos she watched on YouTube, interviewing a man who has used the device to go Mars. He's gone to Mars to visit the government run laboratories operating there. It's no big deal to travel to Mars, as there is a breathable atmosphere. Apparently the secret government has been altering every photo received from the Rovers we send to the red planet, to change the color of the sky, so that the rest of the world won't realize that humans could live on Mars with no difficulty.

I'm guessing these aren't the same people who think the moon landing was faked?

No comments: