Sunday, July 15, 2012

What I think about before wishing you a Happy Birthday on Facebook.







It's CENSORED 's birthday. But I only accepted her friend request, because we worked together, and I didn't want work to be awkward. But I don't even work there anymore. Is it too late to remove her from my friends? I don't want to remove her on her birthday. That'd be a jerk move. I'll just post happy birthday. No big deal, it'll take seconds. Wait. Didn't I post on CENSORED 's page last week "Happy Birthday Beautiful"? I have to say something about her being pretty too, or else she'll think I think she's ugly. It's not that I don't think she's pretty, but CENSORED was going through a really rough time, and I though she could use the compliment. Why didn't I just unfriend them both when I stopped working there? I know, I know, I didn't want them to think that I was only facebook friends with them because they were my co-workers, I didn't want to make them feel bad.



** 30 minutes later, still no decision reached **

Christ! Look at how many birthdays are coming up. I can't do this for every one of them. I don't even remember half of these people! CENSORED? Who the fuck is CENSORED? God, I hope none of these people wish me a happy birthday. I hate it when my page blows up from people I barely know, leaving generic birthday wishes. That's it. From now on. No more birthday wishes. For anyone. Ever.



** 10 minutes later **

Starting next month. I don't want CENSORED to get her feelings hurt.

No comments: