Thursday, July 1, 2010

Job Posting

I have been so busy at work. How busy, you probably aren't asking? I'm too busy to go shoe shopping! Do you have any idea how much I have to have going on in my life, to prevent me from buying shoes?!

I'm thinking of hiring a personal assistant. You know, to pick up my groceries, do my laundry, wash my car, screen my phone calls, shower for me, go to the gym for me, take my cats to the groomers, fetch my lunch, and separate the border pieces of my puzzles from the rest of the puzzles so I can get to the fun part faster!

The pay will be next to nothing... actually, it may be nothing, with no benefits whatsoever. Any one interested?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

*raises hand and jumps up and down* ME! ME! ME! i already know your taste in shoes, food, clothes and everything! who better to have as a personal assistant than your wife??

Unknown said...

Send me your resume, and once I'm done reviewing all the other qualified resumes, I'll set up an interview.