Monday, January 19, 2009

I couldn't think of anything else to blog about, so I took the cheap option....

The Loss Adjuster "tagged" me. I wanted to play "Duck, Duck, Goose" but noooo... He dragged me kicking and screaming into a game of questionnaire tag that will only end in blood and tears. 

Blood

and
 
tears.

Rules - Without them, this game would be chaos.

1. Link the person who tagged you - did it above, I'm blindly obeying it already.
2. Post the rules on your blog - that's what you're reading now!
3. Write six random things about yourself - thou shalt write six, no more, no less. Six shall be the number thou shalt write and the number of writing shall be six. Seven shalt thou not write, neither write thou five, excepting that thou then proceed to six. Eight is right out.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog - this is the only way I get comments, through games and dares like this, isn't it?
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up - summary: Six rules, six random things, six people to tag. 666 - those who are tagged are doomed to serve the great beast of the underworld. Hail Satan!

Here we go!

1 - I have Bruce Campbell's signature tattooed to my best breast. 

2 - I play a wicked mean kazoo.

3 - When I die, I hope someone plays Europe's "Final Countdown" at my funeral service.

4 - I have fantasies about running away with The Doctor from Doctor Who.

5 - I once wrote a play that flopped horribly at the first venue it was performed in. The second venue it was a smash hit. I got paid for neither.

8 - Shit!

6 - I'm thinking of making the "Fraggle Rock" theme song my new ring tone. What do you think?




I'm only doing four, because rules were made to be BROKEN! Weakest rebellion ever, huh?


3 comments:

The Loss Adjuster said...

Actually, it would be even more awesome to have Europe perform "The Final Countdown" at your funeral. I'm sure the fee wouldn't be much. Oh, the delicious evil!

Unknown said...

i think that it would be AWESOME if you'd share the love with the fraggle rock ringtone. also, when ya making more on little man? i just shared him with a friend in texas... miss you much!!

Unknown said...

Loss Adjuster - I'd prefer Melo-M to play at my funeral honestly.

Check 'em out!
http://suicidaljane.blogspot.com/2008/09/youve-just-been-europed-because-i-love.html

Pagan Lizard - I'll send you one soon.